Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year, Detox, etc.

The black hole in my blog over the holiday period represents me enjoying Meatworld as God intended and avoiding the Immateria (mostly because I was stuck with dial up half the time). I intend to continue this trend for a little while.

I will be doing a ritual cleanse for the next three weeks to a month or so. The herbal detoxification kit only takes 12 days to complete, but I intend to abstain from toxic treats and nonessential media until at least February 1st. During this time, I intend to stretch, exercise, and read J.T. Fraser's Time as Conflict and Fred Turner's Shakespeare's 20th Century Economics. I'm thinking about starting a new blog for reading responses, but if I do it will be in February.

Until that time, thanks for reading, every/anyone, and I hope the new year finds you well.

No comments: